Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Christopher is back from Iraq!

Christopher arrived back at Ft. Bragg NC around 4:15 am on Thursday, Dec. 29th. His plane came in over 2 hours early, so Julie, Calli and I were still enroute. Oh, well!! As long as they all made it back, that is all that counts.

He will be home from Jan. 26 - Feb. 12 to spend time with his family. We continue to pray for all those troops and their families that are still in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I understand how stressful it can be to have a loved one deployed. I was amazed at the feeling of relief and thankfulness that I have experienced since I have seen Chris and know that he is safely back in the U.S.

WELCOME HOME!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home, Chris! I hope you have a wonderful and joyful time catching up with your family.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Chris!!! We miss you and have been praying for your safe return!!! Can't wait to hear some of the stories from over there!!! See you in a couple weeks!!!Love..Steven, Denise and Kaylea